We believe most Family Law issues can be solved collaboratively – reducing cost, time and stress. Nanaimo, Vancouver, Kelowna and Online across BC.
Collaborative Lawyers and Mediators
Christmas Closure: our office will be closed from Friday December 24th. We will re-open on Monday, January 3rd, 2022. Our reception will be closed during the break. Existing clients with genuine emergencies should contact their lawyer directly by email. You can still book appointments with our online scheduler during this time.
Solving Your Legal Problem…
Initial Call & Quote FREE
This appointment is a great way to connect and obtain quote for further work, with one of our lawyer or administrative staff. Legal advice is not provided in our free quote appointments, and no lawyer-client relationship is created, but you will get a good idea of likely costs involved if you want us to act for you.
Initial Detailed Appointment (up to 45 minutes) $150
Consultation with a lawyer. These appointments are appropriate when specific legal advice on your situation is required. Plus tax.
1-Day Divorce Program (Family Mediation) $1200
Includes drafting of a separation agreement if agreement reached. An option for people wanting to resolve child and property division issues amicably, quickly, and cost-effectively (<$1M) Plus intake session fee of $250 and taxes, per party.
Uncontested (Desk Order) Divorce $1200
Plus court fees ($290), taxes, and disbursements.
Independent Legal Advice $950
Review and Independent Legal Advice on Separation Agreement. Includes initial and follow-up meeting with you, and review and written advice regarding the agreement. Plus tax.
What if your children, support and property division issues could be resolved in one day?
Book a Free First Consult
Option 3 - Send us a Message
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Some of Our practice areas...
Collaborative Lawyers in Nanaimo
Why choose Us?
* We offer free 15 minute consultations at our Nanaimo office. These are a great opportunity to connect and obtain a quote. If you need specific legal advice, our fee is $150 plus tax for up to 45 minutes.
* For peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees for many legal matters.
We want to do what we can to remove stress from your legal matter, as much as we possibly can - made famous by our Guatemalan worry dolls each client receives.
* An information pack and legal costs outline at your first appointment, to remove the worry about uncertain legal fees.
Modern and Innovative Legal Assistance
We are a future focused and modern legal firm. Look forward to:
* Your own secure online client portal, where you can view your legal documents online.
* Simple English 2-page retainer agreements and other documents prepared in plain English.
* Environmentally focused - a mostly paperless legal office (except as required by law).
* A willingness to use all modern dispute resolution and peacemaker tools to assist you, not just Court.