We believe most Legal issues can be solved collaboratively – reducing cost, time and stress. Nanaimo, Vancouver, Kelowna and Online across BC.
Collaborative Lawyers and Mediators
Solving Your Legal Problem…
Connect and Quote FREE
A free appointment to connect, outline your issue, and obtain a quote (max 5 minutes) or learn more about our 1-Day Divorce Program. Legal advice is not provided in our free quote appointments, and no lawyer-client relationship is created, but you will get a good idea of likely costs involved if you want us to act for you.
General Advice Appointment (30 mins) $150
Consult with one of our lawyers for General Legal Advice (up to 30 minutes). During this appointment, we can provide general and preliminary advice only, and a quote for any additional work that needs to be done. We cannot review or assist with preparation of documents or letters, provide independent legal advice, or provide specific legal advice in these short consults.
Detailed Advice Appointment (2 hours) $600
A longer appointment to consult with one of our lawyers for Detailed Legal Advice and Assistance (up to 2 hours). During this appointment, we can go into specific detail with you regarding your legal issues and strategy, provide a 'second opinion', review / draft documents or letters during the appointment window, advice on next steps, and a quote for any further work you want done (does not include full ILA Certification and notarization service).
Independent Legal Advice $950
Full Review and Independent Legal Advice on a Separation / Cohabitation Agreement. Includes initial and follow-up meetings with you, a full legal review, and written advice regarding the agreement, witness / notarization, and ILA Certificate.
Uncontested (Desk Order) Divorce $1200
Plus court fees ($290), taxes, and disbursements.
1-Day Divorce Program (Family Mediation) $1200
Includes drafting of a separation agreement if agreement reached. An option for people wanting to resolve child and property division issues amicably, quickly, and cost-effectively (<$1M) Plus intake session fee of $250 and taxes, per party.
* All prices plus tax.
What if your children, support and property division issues could be resolved in one day?
Make a Free Booking
Option 1 - Obtain a Quote (Free)
Option 2 - General Advice ($150)
Option 3 - Detailed Advice ($600)
Committed to helping our clients succeed
Some of Our practice areas...
Collaborative Lawyers in Nanaimo
Why choose Us?
* We offer free 15 minute consultations at our Nanaimo office. These are a great opportunity to connect and obtain a quote. If you need specific legal advice, our fee is $150 plus tax for up to 45 minutes.
* For peace of mind, we also offer fixed fees for many legal matters.
We want to do what we can to remove stress from your legal matter, as much as we possibly can - made famous by our Guatemalan worry dolls each client receives.
* An information pack and legal costs outline at your first appointment, to remove the worry about uncertain legal fees.
Modern and Innovative Legal Assistance
We are a future focused and modern legal firm. Look forward to:
* Your own secure online client portal, where you can view your legal documents online.
* Simple English 2-page retainer agreements and other documents prepared in plain English.
* Environmentally focused - a mostly paperless legal office (except as required by law).
* A willingness to use all modern dispute resolution and peacemaker tools to assist you, not just Court.