Nanaimo ICBC & Injury Lawyers
Injured in a vehicle accident? Don’t deal with ICBC yourself.
Trust us to get you the compensation you deserve.
With over 15 years experience in ICBC and injury litigation, contact us today for a free first consultation….
How Much Could Your Claim Be Worth?
Deprecated: _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0! Use Elementor\Controls_Stack::register_controls() instead. in /www/nanaimolegalca_355/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5211
We will get back to you soon with a free, no obligation, estimate for your claim. Note that no further work will be done on your matter unless and until you retain us to act further. Time limits apply to injury cases – as a general rule, you must commence a claim within 2 years of the injury. If suing a municipality for negligence, a two-month notice provision in the Local Government Act must also be met. If you are approaching either of these time limits, do not use this tool and call our office instead for urgent advice.
- If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, it’s not only the pain and suffering. It often also means weeks or months off work without pay, medical bills and other expenses.
- With over 15 years experience in dealing with ICBC, both as lawyer for Plaintiffs and Defense, Kevin Cantelon can get you the compensation you deserve.
- We approach claims differently than many firms – using a collaborative team approach to get you the best result. With our strong connections with medical specialists and other experts, our collaborative approach helps you to get the compensation you deserve within a reasonable timeframe. Why not meet us for a free first consultation to learn about our innovative way we look to deal with your claim.
- We offer no win / no fee arrangements.
- For a limited time, we are offering free consultations for motor vehicle accident matters.
- Talk to us before making any arrangements with ICBC.
- Call us on 250-824-1255 to arrange an appointment, or use our appointment request form below.